Captive Audience Casting Agency (previously known as Call Back) is an optional avenue for your child to further their experience of drama through professional audition opportunities in television, film, radio or theatre.
Each child will have their headshot photograph taken by Captive Audience and a CV created to be published on the Agency section of the website. This will allow professional Casting Directors to securely access their Information via us and also for us to put them forward for any suitable audition opportunities.
There are 2 levels of representation available to your child.
- Industry standard head-shot photographs
- CV creation and updates
- Profile on Casting Agency pages of Captive Audience website
- Personal management of any auditions, opportunities or castings for your child.
Includes all of the above with the addition of a managed profile on Spotlight, the most used Casting Directory professionally in the Industry.
The costs include:
- Annual Spotlight fees (£98)
- Upload, review and management of your child’s profile to Spotlight
- Liaison with casting agents
Please note only children who are represented by an agent or at an accredited stage school are eligible for Spotlight membership.